Update on interesting deals in the final round of the January 2024 football transfer market
Market closing schedule
English Premier League, the market closes at 6:00 a.m.
La Liga, the market closes at 6:00 a.m.
Italian Serie A, the market closes at 2:00 a.m.
French Ligue 1 market closes at 5:00 a.m.
German Bundesliga market closes at 12:00 a.m. According to from https://ufabet999.app
Summary of interesting deals that have officially confirmed in the final stretch of the football transfer market.
- Strasbourg officially launches Andre Santos from Chelsea on loan.
- Fulham announces Armando Broya from Chelsea on loan.
- Liverpool have announced the release of young defender Billy Koumetio to Blackburn Rovers on loan until the end of the season.
- Nottingham Forest has announced goalkeeper Matz Sells from Strasbourg for a fee of €6 million.
- Tottenham Hotspur releases Alejo Veliz to Sevilla on loan until the end of the season.
- Bournemouth have announced striker Enes Unal from Getafe on loan until the end of the season.
- Burnley officially signs defender Lawrence Assigon from Rennes.
- Aston Villa officially announces Joe Gausi from Adelaide United.
- Brighton have officially announced the acquisition of Kaylan Vickers from Reading for an undisclosed fee.
- Villarreal launches Bertrand Traore, a striker from Aston Villa, joining the team on a free transfer.
- Olympique Lyonnais officially launches Orel Mangala from Nottingham Forest on loan.
- Sheffield United announces defender Mason Holgate from Everton on loan.
- Isaac Hayden debuts with QPR after joining the team on loan from Newcastle.
- Manchester City release Josh Wilson Esbrand to Cardiff on loan until the end of the season.
- Burnley have officially signed Maxim Esdev from Montpellier on loan.
- Bournemouth have announced the release of Kieffer Moore to join Ipswich on loan until the end of the season.
- Crystal Palace officially announces the signing of Adam Wharton from Blackburn Rovers for a fee of £22 million.