Food poisoning refers to a condition in which the body has been exposed to bacteria or viruses contaminated in food. It causes diarrhea, vomiting, nausea and abdominal pain. Food poisoning can happen to anyone. But it’s more common in young children, the elderly, and people with weakened immune systems. When food poisoning It is important to drink plenty of fluids to compensate for fluid loss from diarrhea and vomiting. ยูฟ่าเบท
You should avoid the following foods.
- Foods that are high in fat, such as meat, seafood, fried foods, cream, butter, and cheese.
- Foods that are high in sugar, such as sweets, soft drinks, fruit juices.
- High-fiber foods such as raw vegetables, raw fruits, whole grains
- Spicy foods such as spicy foods, sour foods, salty foods
You can eat the following foods.
- boiled rice
- rice porridge
- clear broth
- plain water
You should eat bland, easily digestible foods, avoid spicy and high-fat foods, drink plenty of water, and get enough rest. Food poisoning usually resolves on its own within 2-3 days, but if the symptoms do not improve or there are severe symptoms such as fever, headache, vomiting, diarrhea, depression, you should see a doctor immediately.
Here are some more tips for preventing food poisoning.
- Wash your hands before eating and after going to the toilet.
- Cook the food with sufficient heat.
- Store food in the refrigerator at the right temperature.
- Avoid eating food overnight
- Avoid eating food from unreliable sources.